Christopher Paris is a Registered Professional Landman and Texas attorney. Mr. Paris began his career as a litigator, before focusing his professional activities exclusively on oil and gas, business transactions and probate matters. From 2014 to 2017, Mr. Paris was engaged as an independent land and title agent for EOG Resources, Inc., resolving royalty suspense matters for the company’s Fort Worth and Denver divisions. His land practice is currently dedicated to the representation of mineral owners for the purpose of acquiring, marketing and selling fee mineral interests and land & title work on behalf of unconventional oil and gas companies. Mr. Paris was selected as a Texas Monthly Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2015 (Energy Law) and 2016 (Estate Planning & Probate Law).
Mr. Paris is a member of the following organizations:
• American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL)
• Fort Worth Association of Professional Landmen (FWAPL)
• National Association of Royalty Owners (NARO)
• International Institute of Mineral Appraisers (Affiliate Member) (IIMA)
• Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Section, State Bar of Texas (Oilgas.org)
• Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section, State Bar of Texas (REPTL)